Yes, I'll miss The Real Housewives and Top Chef and whatever other new show I'm bound to be addicted to *BUT* I'm doing something better. I got off my stripey-tight covered butt and am hitting the road!

It only takes 158 days or so, 6 different UW program changes, 2 jumbo-sized boxes of tissues, 3 surprise vaccinations, countless re-packing of your backpack and your entire piddley life savings to get to Cambodia, Thailand, France, Italy, Spain and New Zealand... Wowie bun bun!

Let's see how I do...


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Photo Hunt

The game goes like this: Find the weary travelers in the photos below...



The FREE (!!!) shower at the airport in Korea. I heart Asiana Airlines.



Christmastime fun in the airport! You have to do something to entertain yourselves for 14 hours.



That is, when you aren't taking advantage of the FREE internet!



And FREE bench to (try to) sleep on!


Crazed. On the (chicken) bus to Siem Reap from Phnom Penh. 6 hours...


Time for a coffee!


The view on the road to Siem Reap...




Oh, you just wait til we get to Angkor Wat...



Bear butt, meet Krista.


Being a dork sitting outside of the Warehouse.


The agony and the ecstasy...


Our Regal Beagle.



Good guys, finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment