Yes, I'll miss The Real Housewives and Top Chef and whatever other new show I'm bound to be addicted to *BUT* I'm doing something better. I got off my stripey-tight covered butt and am hitting the road!

It only takes 158 days or so, 6 different UW program changes, 2 jumbo-sized boxes of tissues, 3 surprise vaccinations, countless re-packing of your backpack and your entire piddley life savings to get to Cambodia, Thailand, France, Italy, Spain and New Zealand... Wowie bun bun!

Let's see how I do...


Friday, January 8, 2010

I Am Alive!

Where have I been?

Why haven't I been posting???? Am I DEAD????

No... We've been sadly without wifi so my little netbook hasn't been able to update. I do have some stories to share and here's a little bit to keep you checking back: Bangkok street food, shopping, Thai boxing, seafood in seaside town, elephants and sunburns.

Heading back to Bangkok from Hua Hin today. Will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment