Yes, I'll miss The Real Housewives and Top Chef and whatever other new show I'm bound to be addicted to *BUT* I'm doing something better. I got off my stripey-tight covered butt and am hitting the road!

It only takes 158 days or so, 6 different UW program changes, 2 jumbo-sized boxes of tissues, 3 surprise vaccinations, countless re-packing of your backpack and your entire piddley life savings to get to Cambodia, Thailand, France, Italy, Spain and New Zealand... Wowie bun bun!

Let's see how I do...


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Seriously.




If you were buying a giant statue/water fountain to place outside of one of the most famous sites in Spain (Alhambra), wouldn't you walk around the whole thing? Just to make sure someone won't take pictures like these to giggle at and post on their blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment