Yes, I'll miss The Real Housewives and Top Chef and whatever other new show I'm bound to be addicted to *BUT* I'm doing something better. I got off my stripey-tight covered butt and am hitting the road!

It only takes 158 days or so, 6 different UW program changes, 2 jumbo-sized boxes of tissues, 3 surprise vaccinations, countless re-packing of your backpack and your entire piddley life savings to get to Cambodia, Thailand, France, Italy, Spain and New Zealand... Wowie bun bun!

Let's see how I do...


Thursday, December 24, 2009

...

I love ellipses. Those three little dots that make it okay to leave a thought unfinished... (Like right there! I did it! Did you see?) We use them when we don't want to commit to an ending or are unsure of what comes next. We use them to connect disjointed thoughts or when words fall short. This next phase of my life is full of ellipses. I haven't "ended" what I left and I'm not sure what's in store for me. I'm mostly excited, a little terrified, but I know it'll all work out. I hope it is the experience of a lifetime.

I guess that's as good of a place to start as any...

Thanks for joining my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment